Genting Dream of Resort World Cruises – Singapore takes the lead.
The roads are clear, the skies are open, the rails back on track, it is now time for the oceans to offer the world clear and smooth waters. It is time we cruise again. Let’s step into the world of Resort World Cruises with their flagship story.. Genting Dream.
Naresh Rawal, VP -Sales & Marketing Resort World Cruises – A Genting Company, shares some special highlights exclusively on Reemarkabl.
This story is also an example of unity amidst countries to get the tourism industry back on track. Four countries, namely, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand and Indonesia worked toward reviving the cruise sector back to business.
1) Starting 1 July 2022, Resorts World Cruises sails from Singapore to Bintan and Batam islands in Indonesia; to Kuala Lumpur and Malacca (via Port Dickson) and Penang in Malaysia.
2) Resorts World Cruises will be the first cruise line from Singapore to resume cruising to Indonesia with the 2-Night Bintan and Batam Weekend Getaway Cruise starting 1 July 2022.
3) On 3 July 2022, she will also sail from Singapore to Kuala Lumpur and Malacca (via Port Dickson) and Penang in Malaysia.
4) She will continue to include other destinations to Phuket and Krabi in Thailand and North Bali in Indonesia from October 2022 onwards.
5) Michael Goh, President of Resorts World Cruises, acknowledged the support given by the government and authorities of Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand.